Tuesday, 10 August 2010

3 Years


Tomorrow is our 3rd wedding anniversary. In some ways it seems like we have been married for longer but I'm also unsure where the time has gone!

Our wedding day was the only dry day of the summer we got married at the registry office (The Archbishops Palace ) and then had our reception at the Museum of Kent Life

The day was filled with lots of laughter and it was one of the best days of my life. The highlight of the day was travelling to the reception on a boat along the river. It was the perfect opportunity to talk to our guests on the hour trip and spend time together catching up on the morning activities while we had been getting ready.

We had many friends come and share our day including ones that had travelled from Australia and South Africa (Mr T is South African. It was lovely to look around and know everybody in the room and watch as they chatted and enjoyed themselves.

The only problem we had was Mr T's mother who was in a grump and refused to be in any photos and a lot more but I won't bore you with the details. It didn't ruin our day and she was the only one who didn't enjoy herself.

I can honestly say the past 3 years have been great although since having Olivia it has been hard work finding time for each other amongst the chaos that is our life! I love Mr T more now than I ever did he is a great husband and a brilliant dad. Lets hope we have many more happy years to come.

Tomorrow we are going to take Olivia and visit the Museum of Kent Life again as it has recently been revamped. I am looking forward to our day together as a family celebrating and reminiscing.

1 comment:

  1. Belated happy anniversary! Found you on BMB and wanted to stop and say hi! Look forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete